Carrie has always known that she wanted to be a cosmetologist. She began working in her first salon at the age of 16. Her love for the industry and passion for making people feel beautiful makes her a natural artist and it shows in the consistent results she delivers. Carrie places a high value on continuing education as she understands that the industry is ever changing and evolving. She was apprenticed under master stylist and owner Kelly Markos in 2004, has attended many educational events in and out of the salon. Her skill set has grown over her years behind the chair to include exceptional razor cutting, amazing color services and outstanding customer service.
- Apprenticed under Master Stylist/Owner Kelly Rhea Markos
- Worked at shows in New York, Las Vegas, Orlando and Birmingham for Q-voe Cosmetics
- Various in salon trainings, Premier Show training seminars, specialized foiling techniques and mastery of precision cutting techniques.
- Exceptional razor cutting skills
- Certified in Bellami Hair Extensions