Amanda has proven to be an excellent addition to the d’Markos team. Graduating with honors from Trenholm Technical College in 2010, she began her career at d’Markos while completing her required courses. She has quickly expanded her knowledge and skills behind the chair in many areas of the salon. Amanda has a passion and very distinctive flair for braiding techniques, formal hairstyling and color services. Her attention to detail and focus are her best assets when working with her clients.
- Assisted master stylist Robin Burcham for 3 years as understudy acquiring skills in color theory and application as well as hair design
- Graduate of Trenhom Tech with special honors
- Certified Redken colorist with emphasis on foiling techniques
- Extremely talented in various braiding techiques
- Continuing educational classes at Premiere Hair shows and in-salon technical classes
- Specializes in bridal hair and formal hairstyling
- Extensive product knowledge in Bumble & Bumble, Redken, Pureology and Aquage.
- Skilled in razor cutting, men hair design and women cuts & style
- Excellent with all facial waxing and brow shaping
- Hairstylist for the short film "The Other Side of Laughter"
- Applied hair and make up for LaTina Webb
- Specializes in formal braiding